Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 13 - Have At Least Three Phases

Dex-chan lover
huh, so the trap priest is actually a demon(?)
i thought there was something up with that priest i just knew it
Huh? From what I see that was the fly demon right?
You can literally see it's hand holding up her chin before moving to her face(his sorry)

Also it's the fly who says 'that reminds me' before the next dialogue.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Lol shaayu using the smile to control mc. It's funny how everyone noped out the second he pulled scythe out.

And from what mc said shaayu is a born hero of that world different from the summoned ones.

Also that fly's transformation was creepy af, including the priest's expression when the claw is on his face

Dex-chan lover
So the dress guy was mind controlled, or was succubus'd into doing what he did?

Also, why's he's in a bondage tie? Wait, nevermind, I know the reason.

Dex-chan lover
pardon my peabrain but the last couple pages are confusing to me. was the priest saying they couldnt hear them because they werent in their "humanized demon form" and beel was saying the priest's body was convenient for being able to notice it?

Contributor
Huh? From what I see that was the fly demon right?
You can literally see it's hand holding up her chin before moving to her face(his sorry)

Also it's the fly who says 'that reminds me' before the next dialogue.
Huh? They’re literally talking about how priest is in an “inconvenient body” and how the demon king casually wants to meet with them?

Ah yeah, I know this trope.
"You though Demon Lord is final boss but the truth it's just mid boss from the beginning"

Well there's is possibility when considering some demon executives can fled and survived after the Demon Lord defeated.

And also we don't know yet the culprit who give the curse for many Isekai heroes into that world

Users who are viewing this thread