Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 15 - It’s fine if you do or don’t get along with your parents

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but love the sheer amount of damage this single chapter managed to cause into the minds of the people reading the manga.

Just when we thought the dragoncar and the muscle giant chapter had somehow inured us to the madness, this comes and tears down every single defense we managed to build and throws us back into being flabbergasted.

Dex-chan lover
adc9a051388242752aaac7a5d2f509b54a6feeb86c0e8f34c39344d9426e1e99_1.jpg

Thanks everyone at QUANTUM for the translation

The Japanese, at least the ones that write fantasy manga, have no idea how to handle romance. Specifically, being in an adult sexual relationship.

To avoid that pitfall but still provide lonely readers fanservice, they make situations where that type of relationship is very unlikely. Either with super dense protagonists, socially crippled loners, inhuman beings such as your slimes, your skeletons, your swords, your vending machines…

And yes, putting an adult person in a child’s body, or in this case vice versa.
Yeah, I think that making the fmc a 5 year old was the authors way of making some p3do content (I dont asume he is one). Tbh I find it kinda disgusting even though he tried to cover it up by making her mentaly and physically over 20 years old.

Its funny cuz like, who wants this? normal shippers don't want a 5 year old love interest, loli lovers dont want a muscle mommy for a loli, and people loving the strong ladies now realize the strong lady is actually a toddler lol no one is happy which is too funny.
I think cuz this manga has been crazy out the gate I can roll this but I really need to know how mage and hero met now and how mage dude really feels about his whole effing life cuz looks like hes really going thru it lol

rereading this manga knowings she's 5 is legit crazy

Dex-chan lover
So, we know that the heroes are so powerful that the kingdom allows them to "talk it out" with the transmigrators... they could just kill them all, but rather make peace... that much confidence in their power.
Now we know that the hero is the daughter of the demon lord and that he lost an arm, was left in such a state that can´t even move by themselves and seems to be kind of OK with the outcome.
Kind of wanna see the story of them fighting the demon lord and getting to know Shayu... probably the demon lord is kind of OK with all of this for the same reason that the kingdom lets them talk with the transmigrators... ridiculous amounts of power

Dex-chan lover
ok guys what is worse 300 year old l*li or this?
this.
So, I have a question for y'all. Which is worse to go after: A 100+ year old loli that acts childish or a 5 year old with the body and mind/mentality of a 20 year old?
the 5 years old

300 year old is just a short flat girl that aged well.

this is a young girl that only looks older. some girls IRL also physically mature faster, still no touch.
(technically she could claim to have an adult mind, like the one in Fate/Zero, but... ok, I still thought it weird there)
also, as others mentioned it is different to have the technical knowledge and the experience of age.

I mean, she's mentally and physically 20 so it's ok?
If not, then all the manga about Android should be accountable since they are created x years ago then their age is x year rather than how it's programmed it should be..
androids are iffy at any point.
unless they are lost tech they are made by or for their current "user". they are kinda like the slave tropes by definition even ignoring age.
on the other hand, unlike humans androids can have their mental development advanced through simulations that, to them, last for years. and would they even know they are simulations unless told otherwise? to their mind it was all real, and their body is just a vessel, after all

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are freaking out about her being five years old, but you seemed to have missed the part where she has both the body and mind of a 20yo. She's only existed for about five years, but in all aspects that actually matter she's completely legal.

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese, at least the ones that write fantasy manga, have no idea how to handle romance. Specifically, being in an adult sexual relationship.

To avoid that pitfall but still provide lonely readers fanservice, they make situations where that type of relationship is very unlikely. Either with super dense protagonists, socially crippled loners, inhuman beings such as your slimes, your skeletons, your swords, your vending machines…

And yes, putting an adult person in a child’s body, or in this case vice versa.
Instead of making assumptions and justifications because you don't like something maybe the answer is just that some authors like writing absurd shit. The meltdown in this comment section has to be the most overblown I've seen in a while.

Dex-chan lover
Instead of making assumptions and justifications because you don't like something maybe the answer is just that some authors like writing absurd shit. The meltdown in this comment section has to be the most overblown I've seen in a while.
… I can’t speak for this comment section but.. Who said I don’t like it or care in the first place? It’s just my observations.

While I’m not a sociologist, I’m pretty sure there’s more evidence to support my theory than disprove it. I even gave several legit examples, and that’s not mentioning the irl examples of the population crisis and NEET lifestyles. Unless you’d like to refute it?

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are freaking out about her being five years old, but you seemed to have missed the part where she has both the body and mind of a 20yo. She's only existed for about five years, but in all aspects that actually matter she's completely legal.

we did get it, yes, but on the other hand does it matter? there is more to being an adult than having the body and knowledge. there is a reason we just don't flip a switch when we get to adult age, despite how some people like to pretend. I mean, just look at twitter.

which is why there is so much comparisons in this comment section about which is more wrong,
an actual child, with the body and mind of an adult but none of the life experience
or
a hundreds-years-old adult, with all the life experience and mental development from, it but the body of a child

Dex-chan lover
we did get it, yes, but on the other hand does it matter? there is more to being an adult than having the body and knowledge. there is a reason we just don't flip a switch when we get to adult age, despite how some people like to pretend. I mean, just look at twitter.

which is why there is so much comparisons in this comment section about which is more wrong,

or
What matters is that her decision-making process is that of a relatively well-adjusted 20yo woman.
That's what it means to have the mind of an adult. The reason it's bad for adults to date children is because the children do not have a fully formed (and informed) decision-making process, and because it can result in trauma that will affect their development and stay with them into adulthood.

You can have existed for decades and experienced many things, but if none of that actually gets mentally processed in a way that affects your perception of reality and, consequentially, your decision making process, then you're essentially just a newborn in terms of your mind, even though you have the physical brain of an adult. Of course, that brings up the question of whether or not you actually experienced those things or just simply existed through them, but the point is that it's not a matter of actual time existed. Rather, it's a matter of having a decision-making process capable of producing informed consent.

Her mind is fully-formed (or, at least, as fully-formed as that of a 20yo) and, from what we've seen of her so far, she is perfectly capable of making reasonable, well-informed decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread