Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 3.5

Dex-chan lover
yooooo that's peak! hopefully it goes that way
99.9% sure it will. I have yet to see a character's sex get retconned after a serialisation, except in cases where the entire setting and/or plot got overhauled - and this doesn't feel like one of those cases.

what kind of fever dream are you people on? How saying "we are the same", in this situation, would mean she is a futa? And if you guys forgot all the previous chapters, she is female, not a trap.
GUh3vl.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
what kind of fever dream are you people on? How saying "we are the same", in this situation, would mean she is a futa? And if you guys forgot all the previous chapters, she is female, not a trap.
It's confirm in new raw chapter that Priest is guy, and Archer have a thing under there.

Also, I think he mean they have same kind weird fetish. Like what you expect from a guy who like "just kill me" girls.

Dex-chan lover
Just so everyone gets up to speed:

Mage - bonafide male (twink)
Hero - female (tomboy)
Fighter - female (wants to be dominated)
Archer - futa (no balls but has puss puss and shaft, likes teh sex, will probably fuck anything that moves)
Priest - male (has strange fetish, goes both ways, will probably shove his wiener in you)

Dex-chan lover
99.9% sure it will. I have yet to see a character's sex get retconned after a serialisation, except in cases where the entire setting and/or plot got overhauled - and this doesn't feel like one of those cases.
Yeah, a big change is highly unlikely, but still possible.

And hey, there may be minor changes... Maybe the futa has balls now :D? (I really, really hope so)

Group Leader
I feel like mage mc knows none of his party’s gender lol

it could also be that I’m missing a huge something but who knows

Users who are viewing this thread