Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 9 - It's Okay to Have Dreams Even When You Get Older

Dex-chan lover
images
Preach, brother

Double-page supporter
Chapter 5, page 8 and 9 they go over it. I knew it was in there somewhere.
Problem is it implies it was known the whole time, which kills the entire premise that the series implies it had.

"The strong and popular hero won't let me (the unpopular mage) go for some reason!!!"
For some reason

So it takes away any sort of tension/reveal to the main character, and making it as some are saying, just random chapters with no real plot in particular where one set of chapters/arc has no real relevance to the next.

That there's just a looping relationship of MC being flustered but it going nowhere. A lot of people are tired of that trope, which seems to be the case here. I hope I'm wrong.

Edit: Also just realized your post is months old. Sorry about the necro-quote ping

Supporter
So it takes away any sort of tension/reveal to the main character, and making it as some are saying, just random chapters with no real plot in particular where one set of chapters/arc has no real relevance to the next.

That there's just a looping relationship of MC being flustered but it going nowhere. A lot of people are tired of that trope, which seems to be the case here. I hope I'm wrong.

Edit: Also just realized your post is months old. Sorry about the necro-quote ping

I just had to re-read things to figure out what the conversation was about. :D

This could be a series where it started as a joke and it evolves into something else. Who knows, I still enjoy it enough to keep reading.

Double-page supporter
I just had to re-read things to figure out what the conversation was about. :D

This could be a series where it started as a joke and it evolves into something else. Who knows, I still enjoy it enough to keep reading.
Yeah I'm up to date at chapter 13. Just that the main premise that drew me in got nuked instead.

I liked the tension and implied humor early on that implied like MC was weirded out by hero being flirty with him thinking he was a guy. They kind of ruined that whole comedic angle that made it amusing/fun to read, plus the aspect of the hero(ine) having feelings for MC....

It was one of those that the initial assumed premise was something I wanted to read and it got torpedoed almost pointlessly. :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread