Saikyou Yuusha wa Oharai Hako: Maou ni Nattara Zutto Ore no Musou Return - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Hero Crosses a Great River

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu
you mean the orcs chastity is in danger?

bf4.jpg

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh my rape scene next chapter, can't wait! Who am I kidding this manga is for babies!

Fed-Kun's army
Already whipping out the old rape scene cliche? Sigh.

Group Leader
@Psychronia It's a good line of thinking, but Garius has shown that he can turn the ability on and off at will.

Guys guys don't get so excited yet, it's not like she's been knocked down eagle spread already. She just has her "oh no they found me too" face on. The problem is that her morale is already low from having to abandon a friend, and troop morale > troop strength in most battles except against overwhelming odds... which is what these are facing (a probable 2 v 10+)

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
You know, something had occurred to me while I was rereading this. Could Garius's figure despite being a Hero be because he's inadvertently "fully using" any food he consumes?

That's a really interesting train of thought. What, exactly, is considered an "item" by his power? We know that the fish counts to a degree, as he explicitly mentioned it when he tossed it to Lippi a few chapters back, so it's entirely possible that food counts as an item, so his body would thus make full use of it and absorb everything; he'd probably be incapable of exercising enough to counteract the caloric intake of even just standard meals. You could compound this with the likelihood that his body itself isn't considered an "item" for the sake of his power, meaning said exercise would probably be several times more difficult.

On a somewhat hilarious, if also gross, side note, if his body does fully use the food he eats, it's entirely likely that he doesn't actually poop, since there's nothing wasted for his body to expel.

Aggregator gang
@AveOmnissiah its a matter of ussage id think...
a person(with a gun) who can shoot a 1 inch group at 20 meters might not be able to hit a living person at just 5 meters infront of em
a butcher can probably easily cut through 5 inch rib but will be reluctant to chop someones finger( or they just swiftly hack it off)

watching the last page i complete forgot about the tsundere and was fixated on the canteen
dont know about you lot but there is no way you can hold water in a bag like that

Users who are viewing this thread