Saisoku Musou no B-kyuu Mahou Tsukai: Ippatsu Utareru Mae ni Senpatsu Uchikaesu! - Ch. 4

Nice nice I like this manga have a lot of potential. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I hate how people just dictates mc to just be a lone wolf who constantly get harassed by his family or want him to go genocide route for no clear reason other than shitty childhood.

You do know medieval world spite the acts of kinslaying right? He better off get some protection from the sc prez whose family have better standing than his, and deal with bullying as side gigs.

Fed-Kun's army
So they blackmail then coerce him into joining? How fucking noble. Just scumbags acting the same as the people they are supposedly decrying. Also, why doesn't idiot MC just renounce his family name?

Kind of sucks that stuff like this happens in a lot of stories but is used solely to establish the status quo of the MC being associated with whoever. We'll never see any consequences for their actions, and it's likely they'll all become fancy friends and such like they didn't blackmail him into joining.

Dex-chan lover
wait, he didn't get a written contract with his father? I thought he hated the man and wasn't treating him as family (which is someone you could trust without legal repercussions hanging over their head)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so you just said that there will be no penalty for student council members to use magic without permission and the numbers of violence of magic usage in the school is reaching 3 digit number.........
Like what the fuck are you guys doing!!! So before the MC joined in, are you guys powerless or something. My god this is the most incompetent and useless student council I've ever seen.
So if MC didn't retaliate in last chapter, you fuckers are just gonna watch him get bullied or something. Unbelievable

I just want a peaceful life... but I will quit this counsel if its boring. WTF u want bro, make up your mind.

lol bye then fellow readers

can't really like stories that has mcs that are forced into shitty situations

this might be good idk but it's not my cup of tea

can't he just kill some people

yeah he's gonna be on the run if he kills them but if he's gonna run anyways then kill his brother and father at least he killed some douches

haven't read this chap all the so I might not know stuff so forgive me if say something that contradicts what was said this chap

Users who are viewing this thread