Saisoku Musou no B-kyuu Mahou Tsukai: Ippatsu Utareru Mae ni Senpatsu Uchikaesu! - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
weirdly enjoyed getting these chapters in reverso mode, skipping 6 and having to go back made me care more. this is some good trash, thanks scanpersons

Dex-chan lover
What does it mean to envelop something in lightening? I would understand what a lightening spell would do (make it lighter, obviously), but how can something be enveloped in the act of making something lighter?

Dex-chan lover
@feha
It's obviously just a typo of "lightning". I'm unsure if you're going for dry humour; hard to tell in text.

Aggregator gang
Why is he fisting a guy on page 31

also it's just the artist but the way he draws male figures look gross

Dex-chan lover
@swift some dry humor I guess, but mostly it is an attempt to point out a grammatical error by showcasing what exactly the error is. And to a very lesser degree, is also trying to soften the correction because some people might become defensive when given unsolicited corrections, but less so if its not obvious if the correction truly did not know (and sometimes the corrected person looks it up, finds out they were wrong, and are more happy about it as they feel that they get to share their newfound knowledge with a fellow, making it a happy experience!). Sometimes the attempt backfires though, and someone reads it as being mocked (which - as you seem aware of but I mention anyways - is not same as dry humor/friendly jab), so I only do it when the dry humor is enough to make me chuckle (and thus I deem worth the risk)...

And hey, it also makes helpful people like you show up, which brightens my day simply by seeing your existence :) I can't say I am not selfish like that :D (or is this just more dry humor? we'll never know)

Dex-chan lover
It's funny because a person moving at near the speed of light would cause an explosion more powerful than any nuclear weapon ever created in real life.

Fed-Kun's army
chapter broke
wont load
i'm directly wired to my internet, but it still wont load?

Users who are viewing this thread