Saki - Ch. 221 - Nightmare

Fed-Kun's army
I bet Mako isn't gonna do so well since Hao's style is based in Chinese mahjong. And poor Hisa.

Dammit Ritz.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ what is that tits?
It's even more absurd that Semelparous.

Double-page supporter
this is so annoying I just want kiyosumi to win. but clearly its gonna be achiga's win and saki will meet her sister at the individual matches. that will be the time she will win and gets to talk to her sister.

this is so annoying, hisa is my favorite character but ritz just destroyed everything

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if it will be lose-lose situation for Kiyosumi
just seeing how OP other teams from previous match, and then Hisa got injured....

damn Ritz, idk what are u thinking about wanting Kiyosumi to suffer first... but its kinda annoying to see this kind of progress

tbh, i really want Ritz to go back to use his old artstyle like the artstyle before national tourney :c
i've already feel annoyed for the absurd fanservices and oversized boobs

Dex-chan lover
In sports manga the good guys usually lose their first match against their arch rival, so a Kiyosumi loss wouldn't bother me too much ... theoretically. Practically any sort of rematch wouldn't happen for another ... dunno ... four-five YEARS irl and that's just too friggin' long ^^; Surely the manga isn't going to continue to just go on forever either ... I mean, it's friggin' mahjong. At some point the Japanese are going to get bored with the cheap fanservice, surely? And what then? Nothing ever gets resolved, probably ...

Group Leader
never knew they allowed a pregnant woman play mahjong tournament. she even carried two.

Dex-chan lover
Dammn the struggle is real for team kiyosumi....If they didn't win this match I don't know what to feel anymore.😭😭😭.
I preferred them winning the team tournament rather than the individuals tournament,but given this injury of hisa plus SUPER OP RIVALS(especially all the captains RIP SAKI) I don't know if they still have a chance to win unless miracle will happen😭😭😭.

Thank you soooo much for the update 😭❤❤❤

Double-page supporter
@Xaelath she was always busty but looking at her in the early chapters, there's no comparison to the size she has now. Her back must hurt hauling that around.

Dex-chan lover
@FStubbs
I was just started reading this manga, but her size is too much and it's almost like those bizzare hentai tag.

It looks bad to be honest.

@Gaiar: Nerf Kiyosumi and Achiga so op

Main story Kiyosumi will lose in team battle.

continue in solo battle (may be)

I swear if kiyosumi turns out losing im-

Ritz is tryna ruin the journey kiyosumi had after they've been through a lot especially Hisa rather than achiga who is blessed with an ex pro mahjong teacher.

nIcE

Users who are viewing this thread