Saki - Ch. 272 - Obstruction

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember Nodoka scoring the most points. Of course that could have happened over a year. It will be interesting to reread once it's all finished.

Dex-chan lover
In each fight there must always be one character that is basically lugging around 2 Kirby/Jigglypuffs in their shirt.

OMG it happening, after 10 years, we finally go to the captain round which will take years to end, can't wait for Awai to get saki-ed

Dex-chan lover
Surely there'll be some post-game and pre-game banter, we can't rush these things ...

I don't remember Nodoka scoring the most points. Of course that could have happened over a year. It will be interesting to reread once it's all finished.
Yeah, you'd have to re-read to doublecheck, but my feeling is that mostly everyone else kept hitting each other, so Nodoka by scoring a bit here or there and losing not so much might have come out on top without needing to do any huge scores.

After all these years... finally....

IM PUTTING ALL MY BET ON SAKI PLS RITZ I BEG U :meguuusad: :meguuusad: :meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

Don't let hisa's sacrifice be in vain :angery:

Alright so to sums up
Saki : rinshan and +- 0
Shizu : power to nullify power
Awai : all enemy normally got 4 shanten start and awai's daburi + 4 kan dora
Rinkai : power to feel the flow?

Double-page supporter
Surely there'll be some post-game and pre-game banter, we can't rush these things ...

Yeah, you'd have to re-read to doublecheck, but my feeling is that mostly everyone else kept hitting each other, so Nodoka by scoring a bit here or there and losing not so much might have come out on top without needing to do any huge scores.

Notably, she got a large number of tsumos, which are worth triple for herself what the number is. Most of nodoka's hand wins, as far as I can remember, were not direct hits on anyone. When combined with the fact that she didn't deal in often (wasn't it only twice, including the one in this chapter? Maybe it was more and I just forgot), it's pretty natural that she got the most points.

Anyway yes I too am excited that we finally get to watch the titular character actually play mahjong again for the first time in eleven thousand years

Group Leader
Finally Saki is back on the table… this will be my first time seeing her play even though I’ve been reading for years lmao

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Alright so to sums up
Saki : rinshan and +- 0
Shizu : power to nullify power
Awai : all enemy normally got 4 shanten start and awai's daburi + 4 kan dora
Rinkai : power to feel the flow?
Dont forget Saki can get tiles she needs when she Kans not just rinshans

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
1ualhp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread