Sakura-chan to Amane-kun

when are going to update this manga it's really good I hope isn't take another year to get the update. I hate this all the good manga take for ever to get an update but some other crap manga each month a new update but why

Dex-chan lover
Of course I find this after it hasn't been updated for 9 months. orz

Children were conceived and born in that time frame.

Double-page supporter
when i saw 123 comments i went "oh no" but it's actually just only 3 shitheads causing a shitstorm that they always do on any manga about trans characters. i even had one blocked already, thank god. it helps me regain hope in humanity that like a quarter of these comments are people actually talking about the manga and liking it

Dex-chan lover
This so so cute! I really love their relationship! After Wandering Son kinda blows off their two trans characters falling in love, I finally found one where it happens! It's so romantic!

Banned
2 cute traps <3
There should be more trap x reverse trap.

Without the angsty inner conflict of course. Cause they should love themselves within their own body ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is the best manga dealing with gender identity since Hōrō Musuko ("Wandering Son"). The author deserves to be picked up by a major publishing house.

Group Leader
For anyone wondering, the author hasn't updated in over a year. So this is pretty much all there is. When there is more, I'll release it, but until then, sorry.

(I'm the current scanlator for the series)

Group Leader
I hope this series picks up again some day, I really like it. Thanks for translating it into English!

Can the translation team not use slurs about trans people in a manga about gender pls? That would be rad.

mm, good. Wish it was a full series. The lead girl character kinda thinks how I did early on... it's really sweet. I'm not usually one for het romance, but this is nice.

mm, good. Wish it was a full series. The lead girl character kinda thinks how I did early on... it's really sweet. I'm not usually one for het romance, but this is nice.

@CatrACAB that was exactly what I was gonna say... I was really hoping at the beginning it wouldn't be het, but I suppose when it turned out it was, I was like hey it really isn't too bad somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread