Sakura, Saku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 1st bloom

YASSSSSSSS so cute. Finally out, thankies ikemen babes♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎. And uhhhh why dai-chan is so hot 👉🏻👈🏻Dai-chan spin off when 🥱🌝

Group Leader
It's truly been a while since I've enjoyed a Sakisaka's series this much. Instant follow, thank you so much for your hard work guys!!

Can't wait to see what happens next in the new Sakisaka's series. Thank you for translating.❤

OMG Thank you Ikemen Manga!!! Wonderful quality as always!!! ❤❤❤ You guys are doing Sakisaka's work JUSTICE!!! ❤❤❤

Soooo adorableee!! And the title is just too cute!! Thank you for translating this series! 🤍

Thank you for picking this up! I can't wait to see more, sakisaka-sensei never disappoints 😍

The one who helped her not being the ML but someone else (his older brother) was foreseeable, unless there is another twist in future chapters and it turns out it was the ML after all. I also see we have a bigger cast than in furifura already; it reminds me of aoha ride. I really like the childhood friend, by the way.

Now, onto the MCs... I like Saku a lot so far. She feels different from Sakisaka's other fMCs and I tend to like characters like her. The ML, though... we will see, because so far he is too typical. I have seen the "stoic guy who pretends who doesn't care but actually does" too many times in shôjo. He is making me appreciate Rio and Kazu from furifura a lot more.

Main problem is the number of love triangles I can see forming in the future.

That's such a strong start, I'm intrigued.
Now I wonder how does Ryosuke-kun actually look like? 🤔
Ah yess somebody said love triangle more like love rectangle/pentagon I suppose.. that's Sakisaka sensei's infamous trademark plot
Thanks for the chapter

IM SO HAPPY THIS FINALLY CAME OUT!!
Sakisaka Sensi mangas are the best i love her style and writing ! and followed her for about a year or 2 now!

this is a very promising book
and thank you translator team! 😀

warmhugs

the love triangle will be the death of me but i love this authors works so i can’t wait to read more of this series

As much as I love this author’s work- can we get some different looking characters with different personalities 😭😭🤣?! Why she always making the EXACT same people

Users who are viewing this thread