Sakura-san Goshimei Desu yo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update.

About the feedback, would you consider to upscale the image? There are many AI-based upscale programs that can help you, such as waifu2x. Although 800s pixels is not that bad, larger pixels would probably look good.

Group Leader
Cute. Almost yuri (yep I have low standards)
If it looks like a girl and it acts like a girl, then it's a girl (rule doesn't apply on r18)

Regarding upscaling - imo it's not that bad right now, but waifu2x with 2x upscale and slight jpeg denoising should be alright. For software this should work. (I've used the one it's based on before but it runs from console (still kinda easy))

Thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
Cute. Almost yuri (yep I have low standards)
If it looks like a girl and it acts like a girl, then it's a girl (rule doesn't apply on r18)

Regarding upscaling - imo it's not that bad right now, but waifu2x with 2x upscale and slight jpeg denoising should be alright. For software this should work. (I've used the one it's based on before but it runs from console (still kinda easy))

Thanks for the translation!
I can give that a try, yeah. But even my own pages (1080p) are noisy now... I really think MD does play a role too 😅

Group Leader
Thank you for the update.

About the feedback, would you consider to upscale the image? There are many AI-based upscale programs that can help you, such as waifu2x. Although 800s pixels is not that bad, larger pixels would probably look good.
I can try that. The pages were in their native resolution tho. I'll see what I can do

Users who are viewing this thread