Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Ch. 8 - I Can Take Notice

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax they might have a prolonged sickness which they don't know when it will heal, as an illustrator myself I know it firsthand. It can be carpal syndrome or back ache, those two are nightmare for us.

Also some of these mangaka also works on multiple jobs. They might also do illustration gigs outside of their main job.

Aggregator gang
@Tearsax the delay between the chapters isn't only the chapter being drawn but also the translation by the scan, which makes it take longer than just the drawing process, not only that, but there is more than the drawing happening, the author has to write a script which will be crudely drawn to a sketch by an assistant, that has to be approved by the author, that has to ink it, and I could go on and on, but, the point is it is longer than someone would think at first

Dex-chan lover
8 chapters to understand his feelings? That's a pretty good statistic to me.
Keep up the pressure!

Double-page supporter
Hey, Akinosora sensei. I'm still waiting your isekai'd mage continuation. 😏

Well, not that I mind though. 🤣

This feels like the takagi san manga its just teases until its completed unless they get a child in the afterstory or something

Guess they got traincucked so bad that they completely refused to message each other for the remainder of the summer.

Double-page supporter
He self-destructed but its all good cuz he got her. I love it. Just that pure flustering excitement of love

Users who are viewing this thread