Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Ch. 8 - I Can Take Notice

Double-page supporter
all offense, no defense huh? nice.

oh my around this time something horrible and unnecessary should happen to the couple for no other reason other than shock value.

sure glad that's not going to happen.

Double-page supporter
@ninjazz You're close... You've gotta wait till chapter 10, that's when the usual misunderstanding happens, that isn't resolved until chapter 18.

Dex-chan lover
The weird way the author draws lips. Not the best idea to focus on them too much.

Dex-chan lover
@ProfetaSaru translation? Dude, what does the author has to do with the translations? xDDD
I think you are talking about something you have no idea.

>on break
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fed-Kun's army
@Tearsax and that is how you know that the person didn't read the full comment
The translation, typesetting, editing by the SCAN makes the chapter take longer than just the drawing process by the author because if you read here somebody, that isn't the author, has to translate it for you, ignorant fool

Dex-chan lover
@ProfetaSaru
You think you can call someone an ignorant fool when you are mixing the authors job with the scanlators job? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fed-Kun's army
@Tearsax Paraphrasing my first comment "the delay between the chapters isn't only the chapter being drawn but also the translation by the scan" hence why I said that

Fed-Kun's army
@Tearsax OK now I realized I misunderstood the text, since my main language isn't english I got the meaning of break wrong, sorry, I am indeed an ignorant fool

NIB

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck, what was that? that was so pure.
The diabetes is killing me.

Summary of this chapter:

screamingcowboylol.jpg

Aggregator gang
Sakurai: Words she wants to hear over and over

Me: Chapter I want read over and over to see how cute she is hnnnggg!

Dex-chan lover
to fully appreciate the art of this series, you can go to the author's other works.

7 chapter, i felt irrated af because this is just the excact Plot for those NTr shit. Her blushing’s face saved the whole manga

Users who are viewing this thread