Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Ch. 9 - I Want to Notice

>She spends the same amount of time alone with him as she does with her GROUP OF FRIENDS
>Shops for a swimsuit together with him
>Puts in on for a date on the fucking beach
>She literally grinds herself on his dick
>What did she mean by this bros?
Fucking Christ

Group Leader
I think it's pretty obvious that he already knows and this whole thing about figuring it out is just saying that he wants to be the one to confess.

Dex-chan lover
boring chap
since hentai author here operates on a different speed, he accidentally went too fast and it's now doing damage control to slow it down

OK so I have a theory...

She may have a thing for him. MAY. I'm not completely sure yet

Fed-Kun's army
Thx for the chapter .
Is she into you ????🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
@harou
Bro, is the half left of the new credit image a cleaned version of the volume 1 cover? Can i get the link to the full cleaned image?

Group Leader
@tearsax Sadly no, I only partially redrew some parts for the credit page on the left side, and I wasn't able to find the fully cleaned image elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, we know she likes him, but MC its a high schooler that probably has never been the romantic interest of like, anyone. Unless sakura spells it out, he will have doubts if she really likes him or not. Hell, a few of my college friends were as insecure as a high schooler, even if the girl gave pretty hard hints.

Dex-chan lover
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, every damn time she bends down to show her cleavage, i feel like posting a "Something is rising and its not the Shield Hero" meme xDDD

@harou Oh man, well, thanks for the hard work tho.
Btw, this series' magazine is weekly, bi or monthly?

Users who are viewing this thread