Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Ch. 9 - I Want to Notice

Dex-chan lover
@pockettrash Yeah, i figured it would be something like that...
Im freaking loving the series, but a monthly series with the same number of pages as a weekly one is infuriating.

@hikamiin @Jergens
I think you are sorely mistaken~

Aggregator gang
I remember a time when the thought that someone might like me actually never visited my mind. I bet if we only ever got his perspective, this wouldn't have been this infuriating

Dex-chan lover
The mod team has it out for me so if I said that, they'd get after me again.

Dex-chan lover
where are an eyeless muscular tan guy with horse power when you need them

Dex-chan lover
@bluethings bro, theres a limit to how much youcan be in denial, and we are WAY past that here. I mean, the girl practically pushed him down, there is no mistaking that.

Man this manga is starting to bore me ngl. Kinda pales in comparison to some other romcoms I've been reading. Feels a little too cheesy.

Well I am dense myself, but this dude really blind apparently.
The one scene that really irritates me is when he stoping her conffesion and then say, "I am not ready yet, so let me find the answer first."
Wuaaat?!
If I can change the dialogue then it would be: "Let me answer it, I-i like you."
Boom it would turn out to be more better.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is like 8-man and Yui from Yahari Ore but without drama and 3way :D He is not an Outcast and She dont have flat rival :D

Dex-chan lover
The fact that he didn't figure it out on the spot makes me believe that he doesn't want to figure it out as he's not emotionally ready?

Still, I wanna smack the little shit.

Users who are viewing this thread