Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - I Can’t Face It

@TNT261 This dude ain't even pessimistic that's how the majority of guys think when a girl is being nice to them, because most guys don't want to ruin a friend ship because they assumed too much.

An obnoxiously loud train appears at the crucial moment, WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS TWIST COMING??! Everyone. Everyone saw this coming. And no one is impressed.

In a parallel universe the train never came and the next 100 chapters focus on them dating and getting to know each other over a period of 10 years.

Dude went from being denser than a black hole to getting cucked by Train-kun. What a lad.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
I knew this was going to happen, but it was still frustrating. Fuck off Train-kun, fuck you Thomas.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking train trope after Sakurai managed to get the mood right and Mako had the balls to confess
EYJYjr_X0AILJBS

Fed-Kun's army
He should've understood he's getting the right idea from the words "Let's go on a date".

So he confesses in 7 chapters (though she didn't hear it). Great courage MC! Let's see how long it takes for him to confess and she actually hears it. My guess is 50 more chapters. 20 if this is going to be a really short series.

@Pastellix
This is a very real possibility although I would add SELF to that cock block express.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the roles almost reversed and she is courting him lol

PS Wow no mandatory beach thugs? Count me in

How the actual fuck are they not in a relationships. I don't understand these types of mangas sometimes

HOLY HONKING BADONKING, THAT CHONKER HAS SOME HECKING BADONKERS ON HER HECKING CHESTONKERS HOLY DADONKERS I WANNA BRBRBRBRBRRBRRRRRRR ALL OVER HER BIG HONKING BADONKING HONKERS

Dex-chan lover
lmfao this is typical NTR bullshit scenario, MC thinks she's in love with him, tries to confess and the world cockblocks him and then when she's alone she's fucking some macho dude instead hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread