Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii

Dude I immediately recognize the cover art and thought is this akino sora? Lets just say i've enjoyed his past works. It was a pleasant surprise since I havent seen any of his work on this site.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this is just a wholesome romance, no love triangles or harem routes.
Also, can someone explain why in Mangaupdates this manga as the "mutual unrequired love " ? I dont even understand what that means ... if its mutual, it cant be unrequired right ?
IS this an attempt to adapt the hedgehod dilemma to manga romance ?
"situation in which a group of hedgehogs seek to move close to one another to share heat during cold weather. They must remain apart, however, as they cannot avoid hurting one another with their sharp spines. Though they all share the intention of a close reciprocal relationship, this may not occur, for reasons they cannot avoid"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedgehog's_dilemma

Aggregator gang
Never thought I'd see Akino Sora on this site. !NotYui is awesome.

@WhiteEkans
Basically, it’s mutual but because of some dense mc or some other supernatural thing that occurs in manga, it’s unrequited, nothing happens and they move on with life, that’s how it seems to me at least.

every chapter got me like (╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

Wait, that's not how friends do stuff.. it's not even friend-lvl activity anymore

Dex-chan lover
The Artist/Author is Akinosora, a well known hentai manga artist. Seeing as how hentai manga artists (like Pochi. and Yaki Tomato) are having this trend of making a non-H manga and then having a H version to coincide with it; I predict after the MCs inevitably end up together, we are going to get a Doujin where they actually "Do It".
Please let that happen.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd love if this ends in less than 20 chapters so it doesn't drag it out.

But if they start dating soon, i wouldn't mind if this manga keeps for another 100 chapters lol.

Users who are viewing this thread