Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii

this is a story about a boy hitting their puberty

and soon later he will cringe because of how embarrassing adolescent is

Supporter
She could literally unzip his pants and pull it out and this MF be "W-w-w-w-w-w-what are you doing?!?!"

Eat shit MC

Fed-Kun's army
It has the kind of MC that almost makes you understand why people like NTR. Almost.

She could literally spread her ass in front of him and he'd still be like "T-there's no way she could...could she? No-no-no, she's just being friendly."

Dex-chan lover
Such degeneracy! Handholding as early as chapter 7??? What's next?! INTERTWINED FINGERS handholding?

This is like taking spitefic to the next level. I don't think Zutarans, Harmonians, or NaruSaku fans have been this ridiculous about their OTPs not happening.

just fucking kiss god dammit
why do all mangas with teenagers with feelings have to be like this god dammit are these people so socially awkward?????

I'm so f ing affraid that this manga going to become like a rom-com with 200 chapter without any progress. This manga is gold man, i hope the author hate those kind of things.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know guys I kinda wanna read it but I don’t want another x00 chapters romcom where nothing happen, or worse: mc actually confess but female mc goes oh whoops I just wanted to be friend teehee

Users who are viewing this thread