Sakusei Byoutou Zen-nennrei-ban - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
dang wild, i'd assume japanese healthcare would be a little bit better but it makes sense that ppl would still want a profit. I wonder if that main guy from the original premise is still around

Man, imagine if someone was an older distant relative and just saw 'all age' on the cover without reading the summary and gave it as a gift to a 13 year old manga reader that'd be something lol

WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS HOSPITAL???
imagine if the author had a really bad hospital stay or resented some family members working in this industry and made this series just to be petty, the horny version of this story aside

Dex-chan lover
dang wild, i'd assume japanese healthcare would be a little bit better but it makes sense that ppl would still want a profit. I wonder if that main guy from the original premise is still around

Man, imagine if someone was an older distant relative and just saw 'all age' on the cover without reading the summary and gave it as a gift to a 13 year old manga reader that'd be something lol

imagine if the author had a really bad hospital stay or resented some family members working in this industry and made this series just to be petty, the horny version of this story aside
I believe it

Dex-chan lover
Bruh from treating a dude's hyperspermia nofap challenge to unhinged corporate conspiracy. Whoever wrote this has seen some shit

Users who are viewing this thread