Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

ehh i didn't care that much in grammar. context wise, i can understand the premise of the story well enough. keep translati...i mean practicing bruh.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes Grandma`s/ Old mothers with their scooter. I only knew them from SEA memes. i heard they are very dangerous creature and unpredictable. More dangerous than motorcycle gangs. never turn off their turn signal while riding.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally! Some Isekai manga protag I can relate to! Overwhelming strength? NO! Will power? NO! Edgey edge of darkness from the Abyss? NO! It's intercultural communication skills, baby!

@Fuistes
Concerning the suggestions on how to write better, I think @Saklas already gave you a very detailed one.
What I'd like to recommend you is Grammarly. It's likely the best English writing assistant out there. I'm always using it when writing English texts (English isn't my native language, either) and I can tell you that it highlights the mistakes very accurately.
What I also really like about this extension/app is it's free. There is also a premium version with further features. But the free version already tries to correct all the mistakes in your texts. The premium version further gives you tips on how to improve "the structure" of your text to make it easier to read and more professional. As these are not really mistakes, the free version is actually enough if you only want to correct potential mistakes, especially when you're translating manga.
Maybe 2 things to note: while using the free version, you might sometimes see "passive voice misuse". They're not mistakes, even though they seem to be. And you might want to check the settings (just click on "Goals" or "Adjust Goals") and use "General" for the audience and "Informal" for the formality. I think it depicts the type of texts in mangas.

If you're not sure which sentence structure you want to use, you can also try to use DeepL. Just type your text in Spanish on their website and see the English translation. Or type the English text and see the Spanish translation. This will sometimes give you a rough idea of what to change. DeepL is probably the best translating app out there (although I can only assure it for English-German translations). Here's a link if you're interested: https://www.deepl.com/home

I hope these two apps will help you!

I have a feeling that the country the author points to has become a meme itself...

Fed-Kun's army
@Blackstone
All you've heard of them are all true. Never underestimate SEA traffic, almost all drivers are basically daredevil stuntdrivers, but even they never come within 3 meters from a momma riding her scooter.

I saw a few errors that with time and practice will fix. There's a few phrases I didn't get, but that's what happens when you translate what's already translated. And Japanese is already a difficult language anyways.

Good effort!

Oh I like it, let's just hope the English releases will come at a reasonable pace

Aggregator gang
I died at over-seas....
Fuck it, you did a very good job at conveying the joke

dam that demon king is a better boss than actual humans. I wonder who the real demons are lol.

Aggregator gang
As Zangief once said "Just because you are bad guy, doesnt mean you are bad guy"

Dex-chan lover
as a vietnamese i approved this. we call them the ninja lead:
lan-dau-tien-ninja-lead-nhan-duoc-cam-tinh-cua-cdm-ab30fc03.jpg

Bruh the crossing the street with ton of bike is so relatable. Alway scary cuz they don’t slow down

Aggregator gang
it is better than translating from the chinese version that was translated from the russian version that was translated from the original japanese raws

Users who are viewing this thread