Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
@Nicromatic You could do layers of hanging cloth or robes.

Either way it's not a bad suggestion to keep a side-arm, shield or smoke bomb to defend yourself while you power up. Even if there's a reason to NOT do that you say it, don't yell "You're wrong!" and run off.

Also is 'exhibitionism' really any different from 'showing off' ? You might want to express different things but your audience ultimately decides how they're appreciating your muscly under-boob.

Fed-Kun's army
"Ayyy yoo Ulmander I was thinkin bout yo tiddies and your impressive body."

I can't see anything wrong with the MC telling Ulmander that

Contributor
This will be a good template for future use:

directorder.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this is interesting, for the very first time, a manga actually tries to explain the reason behind their bikini-clad-warrior, though why did the animal tribe wear conservative clothes, does it mean they're not confident with their body? Doesn't the MC just explain that a good body is recommended for magical beings, doesn't that mean that in a sense the animal tribe would be a really good magic wielder considering they're ripped without even needing to work-out and purely from their genetics?

When you manage to justify bikini armor... you know that the author thinks on deeper lore and not just for fanservice.

Dex-chan lover
Nice one Gundam demon king majesty, I now you are cool and wise since my childhood... Oh wait

Dex-chan lover
Well, in this setting the explanation kinda makes sense, but it has to be seen in a certain way: if channeling magic puts a strain in your body, the stronger the body, the more magic you can cast and the stronger the spells you can use. Beast races don't have that much potential for magic or not to be that confident in their use.

And for using little clothing... magic beings are not stupid and it's shown, so even if they want to show off, those who do so must be confident on their strength and/or magic to cover the lack of defense for that. Should I be worried about an arrow to my unprotected knee if I can turn my skin, tendons and bones into flexible steel in microseconds? Or roast the archer even before he draws the bow?

Dex-chan lover
Gotta give props to the author for taking time to explain the lack of clothing in a way that doesn’t derail the story. Also the current situation makes sense. Generally speaking after a heated argument both sides want to make up (assuming they previously had a good relationship and didn’t just hate each other). No one wants a relationship to end over a few words said in the moment. They only don’t if they’re too stubborn to budge, but neither of these characters seem the type. Next chapter’s gonna be a fun one

Contributor
Ulmander is too cute.

And Demon king is the best wingman. I would like to work for him.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't like the idea that "magical beings are the only ones who have been officially allowed access to the wisdom of all creation". That mindset puts magical beings higher, regardless of reality. It's like saying no matter how hard other beings struggle, magical beings will always have the potential to be better simply because they have magic. The step to "magical being supremacy" becomes too short.

Users who are viewing this thread