Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
... Okay, there's the fire that she can't handle.

But interesting... Magic = Muscles + Thought.

Dex-chan lover
Well thats a cool way of explaining why magic users dress like exhibitionists

Dex-chan lover
LjMFgn9.jpg

Double-page supporter
Hey, I like this Demon King, change my mind. He seems like a good boss.

Double-page supporter
I kinda got what was said here, it's like a runner who put lot of effort to get faster achieving high speeds and taking part in races and then you come along and say "hey drive a car or something it's way easier. He basically accidentally insulted her strength, her pride in her strength.

Okay, I just can't take this seriously anymore. This is getting stupid and ridiculous. Uchimaru is such a fucking overreactor that it's annoying. If it's meant to be played for laughs, it's not a funny gag. At first, it was a sort of haha that's silly, but now it's just tired. Also, Ulmander is fucking annoying and just becomes a little bitch without even trying to properly understand Uchimaru's point of view. They are both acting incredibly childish for their age and the Demon King is like the father. This is fucking retarded.

Double-page supporter
So, the only non retarded or stupid person in this manga is the Demon King... The "hehe exsdi" comedy attempts as of late have been very lacking

Group Leader
Ah, so that's why she looks like that. Please forgive me for criticizing your clothing preference without understanding your circumstances, m'lady.

Idiot tsunderes... Both this guy and girl is a Tsunderes hahahah

Dex-chan lover
I see, so the mages here are all obsessed with physical strength and fitness. That certainly explains why the men look like bodybuilders and the women...look like runway models with watermelons bolted to their chests...
Mana is stored in the boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread