Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

A common currency to deal with! Gold! Yes! Sell your tech, reap quick bucks to get grains from a surplus nation! Makes sense. Now what will be the worth of the device? The demand would be high indeed, and not much of it has been supplied. Indeed a high price will be levied on the product! Nice nice. Negotiations won't be quick. Once it goes through, the kingdom will make a good amount of revenue from this!
Next chapter will be negotiations and possible breakdown in talks. After that will be a leverage our MC will get from one of the colleagues and finally a deal will be struck! Should be a small arc. Exciting!

Dex-chan lover
I'd fuck that guy and it wouldn't even feel gay. Hell, I'd even give him a reacharound if his dick's as feminine as the rest of him. I mean, holy shit.

Dex-chan lover
- Slyphide gave him a "device" as gratitude
- next task involves the stereotypical debauch young leader from an exotic country

🤔🤔🤔

Contributor
A moderately attractive man who doesn’t look outright masculine is not a tr*p.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, ZSRR didn't have any problems with eliminating Polish intelligences, so it's not really that much of a problem to get rid of knowledge in a nation

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
The proper category for it is "femboy", as "tomboy" is a girl who looks like a boy, a femboy is a boy who looks like a girl.
Why, yes, there's a mod for skyrim for dat, why are you asking? :p

Users who are viewing this thread