Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
GTFO
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
no, its not a femboy. its a degeneratory term. please dont use this term.

its a trap.

Double-page supporter
"If you want gold you need to go to a rich country, and a rich country will have gold, so I think going to a rich country is where we want to go."
"How about the land of gold?"

truly a conversation between geniuses

Dex-chan lover
@Drake98 femboy isn't a derogatory term I've seen many people online refer to themselves as femboys

a term is only derogatory if it used with the intent and or context to degrade or harm another person

Double-page supporter
I was questioning about true form of demon king, that he is female or not with this long hair and nails.

And then, there is this dude at the last page who have long hair and looks feminine as hell.

Dex-chan lover
@Fuistes Page 15 on the 3rd plan "Demon King" is misspelled. I was expecting Ulmander to be somewhere hiding in the background but there's a chance she may sneak away into the Rampage Kingdom. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Maou: You can't take knowledge from a country
Nazi Scientists and Chinese theft of technology: *whistle and look away*

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the japanese just want we to question everything. These character designs are too hard to determine a sex, and really I’d be fine with anything if these characters just explicitly said what they are.

@Dalen wait really? Why’d “trap” get banned? How was that being offensive (generally curious)

Users who are viewing this thread