Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

The most unrealistic thing in this entire manga is STILL how good of a boss the Daimaou is.

Fed-Kun's army
Sounds that ‘birds and animals’ don’t like in a field run by beast people lol

Dex-chan lover
Kid looks bored. With all that gold he's wearing, no wonder he doesn't have entertainment.

But… you can take away a country’s knowledge you just take the people who have it, or kill them

is a Reindeer
VIP
@justforthelulz you can be a trap without trying to be a trap, yes
being a crossdresser does not make you a trap, some do, but it's only a small part of the equation

Dex-chan lover
> Did you notice the Demon King hair? Its blonde, and it reminds me of those characters that are targeting another boys that is poetic and literally growing roses around his head...

> I bet the king of that another country will fawned over MC ....

Dex-chan lover
While there's nothing necessarily wrong with the current plan, as Adam Smith points out mercantilism and hoarding wealth isn't the best idea at a certain point. But at this point obtaining a universal currency would indeed be the way to go.
Also, pretty good business strategy with the Rose Marin, I'm impressed.

Dex-chan lover
@Joemassie728: Oh I'd like to clarify. The one saying with the wavy weird speech bubble is the Demon King.
The only thing that MC did was to tell what kind of country can pay for the export

Double-page supporter
I have a hunch that the demon king is actually demon queen(a woman
@Qfer while part of me kinda expect that, I kinda want the demon king stay like that.

He just look like a villain from child anime that I've watched long time ago. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@AnimuVsMango Actually, he still has ways to go. Instead of selling the Rose Marin, he should make it an annual subscription service. So, the customer wouldn't actually own the magic devices but would need to pay every year just to have them available, regardless of how much they were needed. That way the demon king would get steady, repeated payments even from those who would get them just in case. That's how the most greedy businesses in our world do their thing, after all.

Dex-chan lover
is she naked or is she not ? also the demon king looked like buzz lightyear arch enemy

Users who are viewing this thread