Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Contributor
In case it wasn't obvious, the King of Rampage didn't feed the merchant to a crocodile, he fed the merchant's dick to the crocodile. Most likely the merchant was restrained and held down while the croc took the bite.

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount I agree with that, which is all the more why I am rooting for Ullmander. Given the tone set by the author so far, I think there won't be too many complications in the romance end of the story.

🧐

Dex-chan lover
... I want to bash this guy once over the back with a open palm... And across both cheeks with closed palms and curled fingers.

Look mr dumbfuck

Its my best insult for someone who is hypocritical and stupid, leave me alone

Dex-chan lover
First time? Reasonable misunderstanding with the light stone. This time? You fucking murdered her man, chill

Fed-Kun's army
ill never get tired of dense mc trope done even half decently right

Contributor
Poor Ulmander.
But she's looking pretty, i'm sure he will fall for her with time, once he stop thinking about work, ah.

Dex-chan lover
Well I would kinda understand him if he didn't know the meaning of this cups but now it is just a dick move, not being dense.

Dex-chan lover
He presents her something for couples and then tells her about selling the other one. Dude ain't dense, he is just retarded.

Also, dunno for how long he's been there, but it's kinda gross that he is still wearing his suit every freaking day.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is he going without ANY bodyguards? He's supposed to be weak, ffs...

Users who are viewing this thread