Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

I assume the next chapter is him saying this is too much gold. Then they will go on about how building trust in business and politics is important. The king will go on about how it was a test and now they are best friends or something.

Dex-chan lover
Ironically enough, this is sometimes how bigger companies negotiate with smaller ones.

"Oh, you've got something interesting going on and we want in on it."

"Alright that's great! Our prices are-"

"Here's 24.3 million. Give us your whole company."

"Deal."

I know it's a Japanese thing, but he needs to stop humbling himself so much.

He's there as a diplomat, he can't be bowing and scraping. It places him, and thus the demon king whom he represents, below whoever he's debasing himself too.

I know humility is considered the ultimate virtue in Japan, but sometimes you need to show some guts, and confidence in your own position.

Dex-chan lover
@BlackHoleEyes
Well, a japanese behaving like a japanese is at least better than those series not set on Japan but where people behave as if they were japanese.

What can i say. Japanese sure love their shit.

ugh so shinyyy. 😎 you will need a hyuuuge spatial pouch.
and many magic devices for their mines....

Dex-chan lover
This king's magic pulverized gold! Wtf.
And it pulverized the crocodile, too. Poor crocodile. It was just hungry.

Dex-chan lover
@Flyingpantsu It's certainly an effective power. Even someone who just wants to live a simple life somewhere probably still needs at least some money as start up funds to do it comfortably.

Dex-chan lover
I think that should read "I want all the stones you have with you." "I want all the stones you have within you" sounds like the king wants his balls.

Users who are viewing this thread