Salaryman ga Isekai ni Ittara Shitennou ni Natta Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

As I figured from the last chapter, he's going to save the fortress from it's own logistical failures. It's not really a miracle prediction, so much as "that's really the only thing he COULD do." Organization is a mess, there's racial tension in the ranks, there isn't enough food to go around and what exists isn't being distributed fairly. Some of those problems are solvable, some aren't, but all of them could be ironed out on at least a temporary basis. And that's presumably what he will do.

Contributor
I have two predictions on where this will go. Either he’ll find the cause of why the wyverns keep attacking or he’ll suggest that the fortress needs to be moved entirely.

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-Raine
Yeah, I noticed those as well. Their fighting is so hampered by the conditions they've started in, it's a miracle they've lasted even as long as they have... Though it's probably gotten a fair number of them killed, as a result.

Dex-chan lover
Your darn right it'll fall. The demis and demons are at odds with each other even if on a team together.

Contributor
@Lord-Raine

I don't think that is the main problem. The main problem is that the Fortress fails in construction.

The reason castles are designed like that is because medieval times do not suffer from an air attack.

If the fortress had a strong roof, then it would be impervious to flying/dragon attack. There wouldn't be a need for construction of a roof, just build an underground network of tunnels to survive air raids like the Vietcong did.

Double-page supporter
no coordination at all, looking forward for our mc to look for a pro and con of each side 😄😄

Double-page supporter
Well demon and demi human has to have good teamwork and looks like demons are getting the treats while demi humans are not, at this rate the team will fall apart before the fortress

Users who are viewing this thread