Salieri & Mozart - Ch. 40

Group Leader
HELLOOOOO So obviously this is the last chapter but a few extra things i wanted to say: in the comments of the raws on bomtoon there were people talking about an apparent "season 2" however no word on the authors twitter so I don't know where they got that from but if it's true that'd be great. ALSO TODAY IS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of the FINAL chapter (this chapter) It released on bomtoon 6.14.2019 and it is currently 6.14.2020. So I did rush the past week so get the final chapters out by today! Thanks for reading BUY THE RAWS if you can (Support the author!!)

ALSO: Don't ask me about the timeline between Oh-Ha-Yun and Mo-Young meeting because I don't know LOL maybe I got something wrong in my translation just don't think about it too much alright?!

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU So much for translating this! ❤️

I really enjoyed this story, even if the ending left me wanting more..

Fed-Kun's army
What a wild ride. That time skip was so very confusing LMAO. I definitely wanted a more satisfying ending (like Na-ra where the fuck have you been and how did you hide for 5 years?) and perhaps a little bit more of their life after they're back together. But hey, if there's a season 2... then maybe that's what they'll cover.

Thank you for the translation though, @skejii!

Dex-chan lover
That was .... meh. It's not completly bad but we're not on a masterpiece either like Mozart could do. 0 explanations on why Na-ra dissapeared and why did she come back. The drugs reveal to Na-yun has taken way too long. Na-yun in itself was a huge block to me cause i didn't like her attitude so clingy and so childish. Na-ra not really better,she kinda fall in love for seemingly no reason at all or at leastnot that i remember. For the pacing in itself, Flashback near the end is something i always found stupid, you are near the end of it and you decide to waste chapters on flashbacks. Not gonna talk about this end chapter because it's a bad conclusion for the reasons i already mention. No explanations on Na-ra who left and come back. Maybe the extras will explain it but i wish it will have been explain in the main story and not in extras. Koreans yuris manhwas as always this power to make it read and make it said "why did i read it" at the end. For the note, like some other time, i regret that MD didn't have .5 note cause i would have put 6.5 but i will put 6 because i found overall very average.

Double-page supporter
The ending was a little flat, the timeskip was totally unnecessary and pointless, other than that, it was a nice read.
And I know the that's the main theme, but a little less swimming, and a little more yuri would have been great. 😛

WHYYYYYYY!!!!! A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL WOULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB ENDING THIS.

I see why people are upset about this ending, but I do want people to be a little more respectful towards the author. I get it, you want more, I do too, but honestly tone it down a bit.
In my opinion, this was a great story. I enjoyed every bit. I do wish the ending had a bit more explanation and a little about what happened to them after. I don’t think of ha-yun or na-ra as annoying characters or anything, in fact I love them. To me, they have ok personalities. I find this as a lovely story.

(This is all just want I think okie).

the ending gave me the same feels as Serenades ending did. it doesn’t feel complete 😭

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just happy they are together that's it

Thank you so much for the chapters, I really appreciate it <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
5 fucking years for no reason?? that’s so dumb honestly... wow.

-edit-
also I want to say thank you so much to the translation team/translator, you updated fast and kept the gays fed with content. I will be looking forward to any future GL project from you!

@akole For me, no yuri is forgotten even if I have read a lot. This yuri will always be remembered rather than forgotten like every other one, including one shots and anthologies. I wouldnt say this is an 'average' yuri, what even is the average yuri like.

Thanks for translating! It was a fun read, bit bummed at the ending but oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
@AVanIsOnTheLoose

You haven't read many yuri series then lol,one shots or not. Average yuri is something that goes around in a circle and has been done a million times while offering nothing new. Or it has an artstyle that's so generic it wouldn't even be plagiarism.

Aww, so chap 40 is really the ending of this series, I do want more chaps to explain much more detail about why Na Ra disappeared without a word to Ha Yul, what the real reason it is, what the conversation she talked to her little sister, and the adult face of Na Ra too T^T. But even though the ending is still incomplete to me, the whole story is still a sweet and lovely love story, it really is, the way how they meet again at the end of the chap after 5 years is really sweet and so romantic, it really touchs to my heart (Na Ra suddenly appears and Ha Yul is right there and just says "I'm here", I don't know those words come from Ha Yul or Na Ra 😂, but aww still and really romantic and so emotional, I guess maybe the reason Na Ra has disappeared for 5 years is that she prepares herself in the best condition to have a chance to compete against Ha Yul again but in a fair play, not that when she used drug back then, I think so, hmm), no wonder that this manhwa still has reached the high view until now in spite of the incomplete ending (in my opinion) 😄

Thank you so much for the author, and thank you so much for translating this series @skejii, I really enjoy the whole story a lot. Thank you 😊

Okey sorry for being dumb, but was Na Ra ever caught with taking drugs or did she get off scot-free cause the drugs weren't in her system anymore?

What I take for the last chapters was that none of them were summoned to the National Team: Na Ra because she admitted using drugs during the qualifiers and Ha Yun because she was a rookie and didn´t get picked.
After 5 years the Olympics are around the corner once more, so everyone is training hard. And after 5 years of radio silence, and training by herself (maybe returned to her hometown), Na Ra reappears, but this time she has her conscious clean, because she knows she worked hard without any additional "help" and she consider herself worthy of standing by Ha Yun´s side, so she challenges her, like she always has, to prove Ha Yun and herself that she is once again the girl she always has been when in comes to her passion.
If anyone has a different take I would love to read them.

Users who are viewing this thread