Saltiness

I am suddenly very motivated to get back into the workforce so I don't end up like this guy.

A masterpiece.

Also I realized that in the past four weeks since I've been reading this I lost 1400 dollars being a retard, then I lost 360 more, then I gained it all back, then I lost it again. Truly I am living the life of saltiness.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a good read, but it is also one of those that are so pattern-bound, so cyclical with their material, that it makes it hard to binge. One chapter a day is enough for me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT TO POOP ON THE CARS PLEASE DON'T ARREST ME I NEED TO POOP ON CARS AT NIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aggregator gang
It's insane how simple and complex this MC is

He is so devoid of social construct he comes across as very human. His morals and ideology never waver and influence every decisions. It's such a weird piece that works so well. Hard to tell if I enjoyed it but I will keep reading

My god is the art and character design so good though. I could gush about that independently, this artist is amazing

Dex-chan lover
Such an interesting and fun read, really glad I was able to find it

I love this story and characters so much- thanks to the scanlators, wish I could help but Japanese isn't on my language list.

Users who are viewing this thread