Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Kikyo's Determination Part 1

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Hum, idk if I'm just tired but this entire fight seems extremely disjointed..?

I rather think he called it with “kun” because the demons used to be people.

Supporter
It's not game over until they are r#ped, right? So why this desperation?

Dex-chan lover
what kept oneshotting them? Lucchino had just started freeing itself and they were already dying so what was killing them? Thank you for another awesome chapter.

Oh god that was bloody if they never come back and she just witnessed her friend get smashed rifht in front of her face. I don’t blame her for freaking out :(
Also thanks for translating Daphie, seriously youre my favorite <3

Group Leader
douitashimashite everyone and ty for the feedback! next chapter should be in around 2 weeks from now if my estimates pan out! i have a lot of work this week!!!

@Lilisionnach yeah that's so dirty, like she was just trying to give Manatsu some energy, and BAM, squashed right in front of her eyes. i think i'd have gone mad too, especially seeing that no one was dematerializing as usual, panic-mode engaged 😭

@ParagonNight when i discovered it after someone recommended it to me, i was like damn that's good and while the themes are there, the tags are making it sound worse than it actually is, at least so far!

@Karusama i'm always happy to get feedback about my own feedback. i try to stay in touch with readers as much as i can, as i'm a reader as well, and i discover the manga chapters i translate along with everyone!

@N2O i think the mangaka did this on purpose, as far as i can tell, because what's happening is totally chaotic and no one seems to know where the attacks come from, and don't even have a clue when they hit. it's chaos. and we feel the same reading the event unfolding 😨

@lookingformywife 😇 thanks! i'll keep doing my best not to disappoint!!!

Dex-chan lover
wow. this almost feels even more brutal than a normal chapter

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad, but Percival's death was comedic enough for me to laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread