Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Relive Game of Wandering Reincarnations (2)

Dex-chan lover
So the tsundere princess was a kind person and the time she tried to fight with the demons turned her into a vicious killer that made her citizens be tortured, raped and killed. Damn.

As a a reward, he got reincarnated and finally at highschool he will meet his harem. Not bad deal... especially like the eroge part ;3

Aggregator gang
People dropped this manga so bad there's only 6 comments in this final chapter. That's sad maybe don't inject male MC to the body of the person he tried to save and use it as stepping point for endless fan services

Dex-chan lover
People dropped this manga so bad there's only 6 comments in this final chapter. That's sad maybe don't inject male MC to the body of the person he tried to save and use it as stepping point for endless fan services
It took quite a while and releases weren't that frequent, but at least the ending wasn't that rushed as some had that I've seen...

Wish it had a sequel mentioned in the final page tho'

Dex-chan lover
.... Started, caught up, and finished all in 24 hrs. I'm sad :(

I wonder when was it decided that it was going to be axed. Feels like it's been rushed right after their first big victory and Kikyo-san disappeared.

im beyond upset at the fact that they ended up as a boy, especially after the panel of everyone wanting them to be a girl.

very upsetting…
really Soured the ending for me

Dex-chan lover
im beyond upset at the fact that they ended up as a boy, especially after the panel of everyone wanting them to be a girl.

very upsetting…
really Soured the ending for me
There was only one person wanting him to be a girl though, Percival. And I bet she won't complain anyway.

Overall a good read, I really wanted the eroge or a romcom to exist though.

Always refreshing to read an isekai with a proper ending, but this was a surprisingly earnest and sweet ending considering the manga's a guro fetish fest. The nice art and character designs and the messed up world got me into this series, but the writing was actually alright in this one.

Daphie did a lovely job translating this! Their translation added a lot of personality to this manga without becoming annoying like what sometimes happens with translator notes.

A little over 24 hours here, but probably not more than 26.
And man, it left me with that heavy feeling of wanting to keep going so badly but there being nothing left to read that I only get once in a blue moon. This story could easily have spanned 50-60 chapters without dragging on.

Last edited:
finished in 50 mins of binging session over here, that was a fun read and tbh, if we did get a sequel, it'll probably be in form of Harem Erotica theme (heck could even be a romcom lmao) considering they got Reincarnated into an Eroge world kekw

Users who are viewing this thread