Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game

Group Leader
I'm working on getting this translated and typeset in English with the group PsychoPlay

@Lee-Nyan Thanks for picking this up! Checked out the raws last week was hoping it would get scanlated, so I'm glad it's happening so soon.

What is with the uprising of guy turns to girl reincarnation stories lately?

Don't get me wrong it looks fairly decent but its just odd having the guy switch bodies and then they usually are like used to it in no time.

Supporter
@Lee-Nyan Thank you very much, just want to know if your going to continue with not translating the "oppai, nani or matte" for me it always fell super wierd to read english and see some japaness popping out of nowhere
(it not that bad but always wierd ^^)

Group Leader
@eligma
Yeah the title was already mistranslated on mangadex.
It should be Revival, not reliable.
I believe it’s a play on words from the term
Survival Game.

@scarlet_breaking
I believe both would be acceptable translations, I just went with “Revival Game of Wandering Reincarnations” due to the english text thats on cover page 2

@Zblurth there are certain words I like to keep, words that are sorta ubiquitous in weeb culture.
That said, the reason I had it say “Matte matte stop” was because she in fact switched from saying matte, to “stoppu” so I wanted to convey that.

Group Leader
That
last page
is going to be shitposted so much like that other "KILL YA SIDE BITCH THAT WANTS TO FUCK YA TO POWER UP" manga

should read the tags before reading i hate when the autors just change the sex of the MC for no reason like dude if you want your MC to be a girl make her from the star nvm good luck for the people who like it

Thought it looked good, then genderswap followed by unnecessary brutality against female characters. Very hard pass.

Also, Dark souls much? Like seriously the plot of that world is like a direct rip off.

Users who are viewing this thread