Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game

Group Leader
@youdontknowwho ohh! that's good to know, thanks for the info, i'm not very good at researching these things and i could only see the online platform not updating and the 3 available volumes so far. the shady sources i've seen also only have up til 18, lol. well, when i get there and when there's a way to get those next chapters, i'll probably be able to continue onwards.

Power Uploader
@princess_daphie If your raw source is not up to date, you can always search for <manga name in Japanese> <latest chapter number> on Google Image and you can find it with a bit of luck. I was able to find all raw chapters for this manga that way.

It seems like dark souls but at the same time not, I got a feeling it is more so based on another game but I can't tell what.

The mad lad is doing it again folks!!!
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2021-03-18/trinity-seven-kenji-saito-launches-new-manga-series-on-april-19/.170763

OpN

This manga is just the power of friendship triumphs over evil.

Tbh, after bingeing this id say its a 10/10... good satisfying ending and a strong but bitter taste left in my mouth. d(•.•)b

BUT That ain't like me!
So here are some things I have to say
I'd just like to start off by saying I really did enjoy this and the TL team did a phenomenal job, I really enjoyed the gender signs next to "i" and "me" ect. The art also never slipped and was just b-e-a-utiful.

There where a few things that I thought I should say (spoiler free!)
I feel like it was rushed. It seems either through lacking funds or backing but this could have been a longer, Especially at chapter 17 it feels like there is a time skip, I get they say that but I'd love to see what happens during that time. On that same note, the first few chapters SPEED through character development, which I feel is a dis service to this story. How would this situation happen to someone and they would only have that short of an adjustment period? It just doesn't make sense (not that it has too), it also DESPERATELY needed more world building, I had just read a full story start to finish and couldn't say a single thing about it, there just wasn't much to get me attached aside from the MC loss / joy. And we have all lost people and had to make the choice to say goodbye, but that's not enough to make a good story.

In summary (my fingers hurt)
it has a flawed but satisfying story that relies heavily on you relating to the loss of the MC, it has good art, and a bit of gl, overall I'd give it a 6/10, good enough read for a rainy afternoon. Anything else and your grasping at straws. d(•.•)b its aight.

My Love Mine All Mine - Mitski

Good song to a somber end of ANY media d(•.•)b

that was a good read imo, might be short and feel kinda rushed, but fortunately the story's pacing complement the rushed plot pretty well, it's goofy to find that Manatsu got reincarnated into an Eroge though lmfaooo, guess they did find each other again in the happy ending, and i can pretty much imagine how's the after story went without that much of imagination kek.

Users who are viewing this thread