Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game

Group Leader
@Elizviel @Punchline88 @Klevis100 Happy to bring this back from its half-a-year slumber! I'm also looking forward to working on the next chapters!

Also, unlike what many may think, I don't read chapters ahead of where I'm translating at so, I don't like spoilers and spoiler-ers much either, lol

PjxCn0S.png

Dex-chan lover
@princess_daphie yea lol, just for this manga i tried not to read the raw since i can't understand moonrunes very much xd well i already learn basic and few kanji tho xd

@JakkRo lmao accurate

Group Leader
@Karusama @Elizviel thanks for mentioning!
thank you everyone else too, i'm happy to see this manga was loved and impatiently awaited!

@Elizviel i re-learned hira and kata back when i started scanlating (and i'm still super slow at reading them, which pisses me off), and i'm ever slowly remembering a kanji here and there! these moonrunes are so complex to the average westerner, lol

Dex-chan lover
The only thing this series does is make me appreciate the quality of the Dark Fantasy writing of Dark Souls. Man do I have some perspective now.

Nice to see this manga still has updates. Nice work and, by all means, continue if you can! Would love to see the story continue.

Group Leader
I'm close to be done with my other chapters in queue, and I'll be able to work on the next chapter then, the first of volume three! 😇

Users who are viewing this thread