Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game

Dex-chan lover
im a simple man, i see big boobed ladies on cover i put the series on follow

Dex-chan lover
This looks intriguing,
but is missing description.
Can someone make one?

Dex-chan lover
I mean I know it’s gender swapped but IF hypothetically there were to be romance popping up, wouldn’t it be shoujo ai?

Aggregator gang
Damn, This actually interests me. I can see this being a game, to be honest

Aggregator gang
@CrysisWar1234 ITS CALLED FASHION SOULS!
But I was more talking about having a safe haven like the mansion with a bunch of waifus with you constantly going out and progressing like in this story. While Dark Souls is more a safe haven that follows along a path of sorts.

Double-page supporter
It's interesting but I didn't realize it was a gender bender/swap manga, even though the tag is there, until after I started reading it. Cool premise but it's not for me. Had the MC been reincarnated as a dude, I'd be all about it. Sadly he wasn't, so he'll spend 2 lives as a dude (mentally) that never got laid. Tragic. Ojiisan said "take care of women" not become one. Lol!

@imadoathing That was what I was thinking while reading the first chapter, too. Not all of what you said, but the part where the girl who saved him that he became was a future version of himself after the change. I feel like he'd know that it was him he was protecting, though. I figure that scene probably repeats again in the future, but I guess we'll see.

Group Leader
I’ll never understand why people feel the need to say they don’t enjoy genderbends. Especially going as far as to say if that the gender bend didn’t take place it would be amazing. Just why?

Double-page supporter
@Nami It's not my loss but by all means, please do enjoy! Support the author as well if you can :)

@Lee-Nyan Because this is the internet, more specifically, a public forum, and people with different tastes are free to express their likes or dislikes? I'll never understand why people feel it's ok for someone to say "I like something" yet not ok for someone to say "I dislike something". Just because somebody disagrees with your taste/opinion doesn't mean their opinion is any less valid than yours.

Fed-Kun's army
@dope0420. How would this story be any different if the MC remained a guy? She's still mentally a dude and was raised as a white knight. I like genderswaps solely because I enjoy watching/reading the MC struggle to adapt to their new identity. Call me a sadist if you will.

Group Leader
I don’t enjoy Loli, but that doesnt mean if i start to read a manga and the mc is a loli, then I’m going to post a rant about how I don’t like loli and that the series would be better if it didnt have loli...

I would just be like “bleh” and then move on

Dex-chan lover
this is basically female darksouls co-op
and it fucking works

Users who are viewing this thread