Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game

Group Leader
@bassgs While I was translating it, the whole time I was like “No fucking way. They just introduced the Soul mechanic....”

This is one of the more interesting manga I'm following now and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

What came in my mind while I was typing my comment was Gradius V-tier timeloop. You know, stage 2 is when you meet a future version of your own Vic Viper appears and asked for help to destroy Venom, and in stage 8 is when the Vic Viper travels back in time and asked the past Vic Viper for help and destroy Venom.

The first chapter felt like Stage 2 to me. In future chapters, it'll be Stage 8, if you catch my drift

Double-page supporter
Its ok.... but we still wondering what happened with the original girl... Author forgot about her already as sif she was something insignificant.

Dex-chan lover
People saying everything except Demon or Dark Souls? Like... so many designs are similar to it :p the concept is very samey too.

I will be very sad if updates to this one stop. This is one of those manga that I routinely come to this website to check for updates on.

Dex-chan lover
Please credit the raw link for monthly/bimonthly etc release

https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FS01201043010000_68/

Users who are viewing this thread