Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game

Dex-chan lover
Well. I like the concept. An endless battle between two parties who infinitely revive, and not by their own will. Beyond that is OK. It's not unreadable. I'm more curious about how he got into that situation in the first place since it's a completely other world, and he just kinda waltzed into a fight? Well it'll more or less likely be explained in the future (probably the chosen hero type of ordeal)

This is definitely dark souls manga with anime chara
Is there any chaos zweinhander?

this is actually pretty good
since this got gore tag in it, i thought i'll see lot of flying organs
but it's still acceptable so far
it's more or less like this https://mangadex.org/title/36733/save-load-no-dekiru-yadoya-san
but with more serious plot ofc

Fed-Kun's army
This is the Dark Souls of the isekai genre -Hidetaka Miyazaki, known appreciator of the Genderswap tag

Fed-Kun's army
@Lee-Nyan
yes but i don't really remember one ? might be because its been a long time since i read it

Double-page supporter
This is pretty good, would be a lot better if it was just a regular girl and not this genderbender nonsense. Doesn't seem to add anything to the story or character other than to act as fetish fuel for certain depraved individuals (like the mangaka).

In contrast, that yakuza isekai is better and funnier because of the genderbending (so I'm not just hating blindly).

Group Leader
@Degernase
33d.jpg

@Degernase I can deal with gb especially if it's comedy but in general I hate romance manga or anime lmfaooo. I only bring up the romance tag because its usually loved but most of everyone.

Double-page supporter
@Lee-Nyan
@ichinensei1
Woah no need to get so defensive, I'm not attacking you for wanting to be the little girl or anything. I even pre-emptively stated that the manga is quite good to avoid hurting anyone's precious feelings.

Genderbending is just not really my thing so that element doesn't automatically increase my enjoyment, however if the mangaka makes something interesting with it that requires the genderbending for it to work (like the aforementioned yakuza isekai), then I'm all for it.

What I'm saying is, to me this manga is like this one where both MC and his house gets isekaid (can't find its name) after which a bunch of "female warriors" attack him cause they feel a magic presence. One by one they're easily defeated. And they all piss themselves. Does this really affect the plot in any way? No, not in the slightest. So the only conclusion I'm left to draw is that the mangaka is just very into watersports. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just calling it as I see it.
Please respect effort of team, If you don't wanna read this, you'd stop read.
With that attitude, I hope you never do any creative work.

It's a pretty low IQ take I often see repeated on mangadex, how do you expect creators to grow and improve if no one points out things they take issue with? And it's not about trying to force a change, the purpose is to make a creator view their own work from a different, previously unexplored angle. Maybe their original decision becomes even more solidified because they started thinking about it and came up with further reasons for it being as it is, or maybe a new flaw makes itself apparent which they then work to fix.

And in future works they'll carry with them the experience of what worked and what didn't, which is a good thing for both author and reader.

Group Leader
@Degernase
how do you expect creators to grow and improve if no one points out things they take issue with?

Do you honestly think Mangaka visits an English illegal pirate website to find their works translated and then take the time to browse the english comments for constructive criticism?

Also saying shit like “low IQ” and “wish to be the little girl” makes it clear that you’ve been on 4Chan for long enough to grow out of it but haven’t so...

Users who are viewing this thread