Samurai in Another World - Ch. 17.5 - Special Chapter - Witch

Dex-chan lover
So elves in this setting are just an illness away from becoming alraune.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
hmmmm.... i think it will have to do with the little girly with her plant magic or something

Dex-chan lover
No fantasy world can escape the Mage/Witch Dichotomy :notlikethis:
Well think about it. Mages are vanilla boring casters, who don't care about appearances, while witches want to specifically appear shady and dark looking. Similiarly if you are a sharp dressed wizard with your hat, robes and long, long beard, sure you'd be insulted if someone just "hey mage"'d you.

Dex-chan lover
Well think about it. Mages are vanilla boring casters, who don't care about appearances, while witches want to specifically appear shady and dark looking. Similiarly if you are a sharp dressed wizard with your hat, robes and long, long beard, sure you'd be insulted if someone just "hey mage"'d you.
I'm still waiting for warlocks to appear in some comic. We do get sorcerers at least.

Group Leader
Likely the introduction to a new character called the Witch
not really new. the witch is the girl with the griffin/griffon who's with Miko in the last 2 chapters.
BtF6R1f.png
4LbIL2f.png

Double-page supporter
Context anyone ?
How Gibriel and the witch she recognised last chapter (who we now know is called Circe) met.

Yes, the little elf girl here is Gibriel. The girl gets called Luu, Gibriel's nickname is Lu-chan. Assuming I'm not being trolled by lengthened vowel but I'm not gonna check the raws for that.

Users who are viewing this thread