Samurai in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Never thought the first hero kill would be this way.

kekw, been a while since the last time i've seen teleport related accidents in fantasy stuffs, you don't know these actually happen unless finally seeing some of them.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Ginko almost joined the Japanese Invasion of Korea when she was a kid? Luckily her dad stop her since the Invasion was a disaster to the Japanese due to the actions of the combined forces of the Chinese and Korean Navy led by Admiral Yi.

Dex-chan lover
You can't be mad at her, she is cute. Also she was even cuter when she was a child, would smash.
Gonna call bs on a Japanese bow having the heaviest draw weight in da world
If you never left japan, then japanese bows do have the heaviest draw weight. Otherwise i believe that longbows have around twice the draw weight, but almost thrice the weight. And the heaviest draw weight i believe belongs to some mongolian bow.

Double-page supporter
With how greedy and selfish we have seen the Heroes is anything of value really lost here? Ginko killed a Demon and the "Hero" who is labeled as "The Strongest of Humanity" can't sense anything coming toward her while also not looking were she was going. Unlike other series i expect that event to bring more humor into the story

Dex-chan lover
please no resurrection its such a broken spell and they always have to lazily write some reason for not using it. The only one I'm kind of okay with is when it only works on strong people and they suffer massive decrease in strength for using it like a drop in lvl or muscle mass/mana (not permanent but more like they will need the magic/lv equivalent of a year or 2 of physical therapy).

Dex-chan lover
man she's hot pulling that bow back zan, and dammmn this artist draws good armpits on her

Yeah extremely unlikely their bows had the strongest draw weight. The targets they had to hit weren't nearly as heavily armored as the Chinese nor the Europeans. So high draw weight was unnecessary
i belive it's ginko point of view as japanese? she's likely haven't meet chinese or europeans with heavly armored soldier. there is also firearm in her flashback, which mean she most likely wont meeting any soldier with heavy armor or strong bow. so in that context what she said was correct

Users who are viewing this thread