Samurai in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
I am kinda surprised people are confused over the "Heel" and blaming the group for an error and not understanding Ginko and the time she comes from. There were no media of any form talking about magic, That point got a good laugh out of me because of course typical Ginko misunderstanding things because its not battle related

Still annoyed with Judge and these "Heroes" reminds me of the shames in MHA in which they care more for fame/money than helping people.

Dex-chan lover
maybe the reason the demon lord spare human and other races not because he want to enslave em, but because he hopes someday someone can kill him because no one in the demon race could. and also arthur is like ginko too, he smile more the stronger the enemy is because he hoped he can die fighting a strong foe. thats why he aint hero, but just a battle maniac like ginko. maybe...?

I am kinda surprised people are confused over the "Heel" and blaming the group for an error and not understanding Ginko and the time she comes from. There were no media of any form talking about magic, That point got a good laugh out of me because of course typical Ginko misunderstanding things because its not battle related

Still annoyed with Judge and these "Heroes" reminds me of the shames in MHA in which they care more for fame/money than helping people.
I mean I have not seen MHA so I can't speak about that but depending on where a person grow up that's a very understandable mindset like 1. if a person grew up in poverty all their lives of course they want money they don't want to go back to rotting in the streets 2. They want money but it's a support others like orphanages, 3. They were force to become heroes against their own will so of course their going be an ass towards others, and wanting fame is understandable as well it helps to make it more bearable since that person have no say if doing it.

All in all thought someone can still be an ass, and be still good at their job cause at they end of day when the chips are down people care most that you are keeping them alive not if you like them or not.

Dex-chan lover
I could see our MC and Arthur got isekaied because they are too strong for Earth and Loki is banished by Odin because it's Loki.

Aggregator gang
Alright let’s take bets. They talked about King Arthur who supposedly died in 537 AD. Ginko participated in the battle of Sekigahara in 1600 and should have been Isekaid in 1604. King Arthur is the one from earth? More isekais from earth which is why they have the notion of it?
That was my first thought as well. When I read it, I thought "what if King Arthur was another isekaied human?"

Dex-chan lover
didnt cook completely, kinda half-baked, what about the "demi-humans"? i am not too keen on grouping them as "humans", thats unrealistic and not a good portrayal. since humans are the people who discriminate you based on the slighest difference in looks. kinda naive worldbuilding. but ah well, i guess each world has its own values so i'll let the author cook more in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread