Samurai in Another World

Dex-chan lover
These first two chapters are really fuking wierd, the panneling is disjointed and kinda difficult to follow, im constantly asking “how the fuk did this happen”
these disjointed panels are most likely a extension of a panel that spans over 2 page, usually fused in other manga but prob not this one

Fed-Kun's army
Shows a lot of promise, deviating away from the vanilla isekai and cringe isekai alike, reminding me a bit of the flow and somewhat and gritty feel of The Onee-sama And the Giant. Worth keeping a eye on, but given that it doesnt comform to the usual formula its got a good chance of sinking beneath the tide.

Double-page supporter
i've found this diamond, TOO SOON.
like the flash appeared in front of bruce wayne and tell him to cautious of superman then shout loud to him "am i too soon??!?" i questioned myself that he said too soon instead of too early? why tho?
let the detail aside, this manga is super fascinating

Double-page supporter
YES IT'S ISEKAI🤨
NO IT'S NOT ANOTHER RECYCLED PREMISE🗑️🚫
THIS SHIT IS EPIC🔥
PRAISE BUDDHA🙏

Dex-chan lover
Just a story about Ginko, a cute samurai girl.

Also, the "I just want to die" protag going strong!

Dex-chan lover
These first two chapters are really fuking wierd, the panneling is disjointed and kinda difficult to follow, im constantly asking “how the fuk did this happen”
This. It gives off a vibe of "once a professional mangaka but never learned more" due to the clusterfuck of bad composition and paneling.

Double-page supporter

I love how the Judge's little sentencing Gremlin thing fainting when it sees inside her head

Aggregator gang
I'm looking forward to seeing more of this. A genuine example of 'doing right for the wrong reasons' and doing some actual examination of significant culture clash. So far the only glaring trope is having her and her swords (well, all weapons) be OP, although it'll be interesting to see what happens when she starts trading knowledge with the local swordmasters, weaponsmiths and potential mage tutors.

From what I can tell, the humans of the isekai would do well to just keep pointing samurai girl at the monsters and she'll happily pave the way to their peace (until she dies). But that would make things too easy, huh.

Double-page supporter
The look on her face when the Lady mentioned that it was a suicide mission. Draco just took one look and was like "AHH right you are suicidally crazy"

Users who are viewing this thread