Sanda - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Glad You're Here

Supporter
Dam the principle is so serious he went full Japanese in the last panel :dogkek:

Thanks for the chapter!

Syf

Double-page supporter
Oh man, thanks, that was a thrilling chapter.

Also, college huh, all the best. Honestly, I really appreciate the efforts put into translating Paru's work when no one is doing it, I don't even know about Sanda before this scanlation happened, so I don't mind if the scanlation quality drops.

I want to say that no one would notice the quality drop anyways.

But, now that I see the example you shown how the raw version of the monologues are, the fact that those doesn't have their own speech bubble made me aware and reminded me on how hard and time consuming it is do those and as a shame for me to say this average reader, myself included tend to actually not notice the work that went into those so I tend to take those for granted.

idk where i am going with this uhh, tl;dr thanks for the chapter and the wake up call

Last edited:
Santa gets colder as he moves... I don't know if we should tell Paru to stop taking drugs or take more of them.

Double-page supporter
Weird not to translate the last page. Seems like a big oversight.

Dex-chan lover
Did he always called Santa santa-kun instead of san?
My hunch is that it's a play on the previous line that goes a bit flat when you usually translate out the honorifics.
"I've been waiting for you, Sanda-kun. Or should I call you Santa-kun?"
The parallelism is a bit more obvious when all the honorifics are there, but the usual style for this work/group is to fully translate them. So leaving "Santa-kun" in the final page ends up odd in that context.

Users who are viewing this thread