Sanda - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - Bird of Peace with Bloodshot Eyes

HCO

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't a fan of how Paru's last arc of Beast Stars but she always has such strong and interesting concepts for her works. I really like how she makes chicken meat a luxury, it says alot about the world in a few panels.
Yeah, it says that chicken breast is like $10/lb because inflation is out of this goddamn world so we all have to live on beef.

Anyway...
I do like Paru's worldbuilding. What she does with the characters is sometimes more questionable, but she's undeniably good at concepting, like you say.

Dex-chan lover
And just like that we entered Dragonball territory, but it is even easier than actually having to collect the dragonballs

Dex-chan lover
That's a pretty strong ability combined being invulnerable The deer my be a bit too good. Usually the healer doesn't have such great defense. Grammar was a bit weird in some places.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome escalation, I really have no idea what Paru-sensei will do next. Stuff like Ono's death seemed like something we'd moved past, Fuyumura had her arc around it, etc. But now it's all back at the forefront! Searching for Ono's corpse! Birds springing out of just discarded bones! It's so crazy!!

Dex-chan lover
"Trying to find my own of being Santa"?

That sentence kinda does and doesn't make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread