Sangatsu no Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 171 - New Year (2)

@wolp The school festival was basically:

"I like you - but you already knew that."
"No I didn't!"
"Oh, I guess I didn't tell you? I'll say it again."
They walk away from the crowd, 'talk about all sorts of things the way they always do,' and next chapter is back to shogi.

We know Rei likes Hina (obviously) and Hina realized how much she likes Rei - but that isn't a very clear-cut acknowledgement that they've moved from friends to dating. Like, what did Hina have to say as a real response to Rei being serious about marriage lol?? Did he do takesy-backsies if she's uncomfortable with it, or was she like 'yeah let's get married when I graduate!'

I know dating was the obvious result of the school festival but we skipped seeing the official confession and jumped straight to them kissing. Which... is very Rei, now that I think about it XD I'm just surprised that this is the first in-text confirmation of the school festival's aftermath.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vrizu

I disagree. If you've been following this manga enough, you should know that despite her outer personality of being childish, she's very strong and mature. (Also I think she's legal)

Dex-chan lover
>Wait months and months for a new chapter
>Comes back with a kiss

I am no longer upset. Now just give us some progress on the Akari/Sensei/Shimada triangle.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, way to go. Hina subplot has been my main focus in this story for literally years at this point. The progress we'd been seeing has been oh so welcome.

Dex-chan lover
@undeadclown

Same I want that triangle back... but tbh I REALLY want Shimada to win. Like seeing him feel better after Askari gave him some food that was perfect for his stomach painsss, I thought it had to be.

Though I’d still feel bad for sensei since he acts so gloomy and self deprecating

The fact this was posted on my birthday means the world to me. I love 3 Gatsu and I can't wait for the next chapter.

@CyBerK
Sure thing you're free to disagree. Still it was stated not long ago that she was as oblivious as a grade schooler in romance department.

mkn5ad.png

As for legality, of course 15 years old is legal enough for both me and Japanese age of consent.

Damn Kiriyama that got me by surprise😆 I'm happy for him and Hina.
Now I want Akari to finally find or choose her bf/husband.
She's such a hardworker and has been a mom figure to her sisters since she was in her teens. That's something that I can relate since my mom did the same cuz my grandpa was a drunkard. She deserves to be happy.

So casually. Just like that. Like they have done it a couple of times already.

And what is with "I can see it."
I know the manga already make a big deal of the shogi. But I don't think it will come from a damn puzzle.

Dex-chan lover
so assertive but what caught me off guard was that she didnt act surprised afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread