Sangatsu wa Ore-sama ni Narimasu

At chapter 26, was it axed??
Its really good but I am not up for a rushed ending :(

Fed-Kun's army
Cant find raws, the chap 26 is the ending !??
How does it end ? Who does Nanami ends up with ? (Sangatsu ?)

Group Leader
@ciurrb
Division of demographics into gender specific groups is so confusing.

Are you aware that 'demographics' refers to the magazine that the series is originally published in? Shounen magazines are targeted toward teenage boys with stories and advertisements that would appeal to them. Likewise, shoujo magazines are targeted toward teenage girls. Similarly, josei magazines are targeted toward adult women, such as OLs. Although there may be a minimal amount of crossgender and age-gap appeal, you would certainly not expect many adult women to read Seventeen magazine nor many young teenage girls to read Cosmopolitan.

This was a fun manga but was axed at Volume 3. RIP. Now I'll follow the mangaka online hoping to see another similar work.

@Draggador That's terrible 😰

Do you know what exactly happend? Did the magazine running this manga dropped it or did the mangaka themselves just give up?

@Draggador Yeah it had a funny story and good potential for future chapters.

If the magazine dropped it, it is possible that another magazine could pick it up, this happened to another manga that I am reading! It was axed but the mangaka was able to get another magazine to publish. I hope that the same thing happens for this.

Fed-Kun's army
Has a similar vibe to Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. It's very funny, with likable shippable characters.
And just like Gekkan Shoujo, it feels a bit more like a shoujo than a shounen (well, other than the occasional panty shot).

Too bad everyone, got myself some raws of vol3 and last page says complete. This was published back in 2017 so no vol 4, and ending was a bummer.

Personally, I feel like it’s not worth the read but if you want something light with a very loose ending then this is the read for you

Aggregator gang
…should've been made as a mini-series (like very few chapters or only 1 volume) if it was gonna end like that….
Axing hit hard….

Users who are viewing this thread