Sanju Mariko - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Wat, at least if youre dead there is one knowing.Burdening or having to take care of the burden at old age is the problem, doesnt seem like a problem as well since thats what old married couples doing anyway. A reminder doesnt hurt I guess.

Thank you for the chapter. This way of doing sfx is fine, and of couse it's better than nothing, but if you find it too time cosuming, you can skip them like in chapter 7.

Supporter
The manga is adorable but the artstyle with the nose just kinda dampen my mood >"<

Fed-Kun's army
I think the SFX really adds to it and I think what you have currently is sufficient. Unless it takes a lot of time, it would be nice if you can continue doing the SFX! Also, I agree with you on how well she handled the other lady and she continues to stand for herself.

Thank you so much for picking this manga, I'm so glad to be able to read it again !!! C':
And yay to the SFX, this simple way is good enough, no too intrusive and we can still know what they kinda sound like! (SFX are a part of narration after all *w* )
Thanks a lot for your work! :D

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly disagreed with how living together would only decrease "happiness" according to the manga cafe owner. Like... the whole point of human society is because we cannot live alone. If either way you only have the life you have left, the best way is to live without as much regrets as possible. Editor-san coming in at a bad timing lol.

Contributor
Thank you SO much for bringing this back!! I just adore this manga!
I can't offer much, but feel free to hit me up if you need any help with editing the script. My English skills, at least, are something I can offer! I also know enough Japanese to have perspective on the general art of translation, though I'm still lacking too much vocabulary to vouch for myself when it comes to picking apart nuances of individual words. (Since I usually have to look them up in a dictionary immediately after encountering them lol)

Users who are viewing this thread