Sankarea

Group Leader
I have been putting this off for ages. I got about halfway through and I kept putting it off because this shit has been fucking me up hardcore.

The ending fucked me up more than I was prepared for. I really wasn't expecting such a strong response from this, but I had one nonetheless.

It's worth the read.

Dex-chan lover
The ending was kinda weird, but I remember this one being a good read (it gets pretty intense sometimes btw)

Dex-chan lover
I think Furuya may alive
He get the "poison" so that why he still alive to get another heart. And remember his grandpa eat the medicine and he lived like 3 generation right ? So they may actually still together. At least i hope so

Reread it. I just realize this manga done plot twist really well.
it not hiding it but feel like something only purpose at the moment. i never question when first read yet when it reveal you remember right away and don't need to comeback check again.

Dex-chan lover
this was so bad what the fuck!!!! how can people recommend this GARBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god, sure it has a romance tag, but absolutely N O T H I NG HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing!!!! even at the fucking EnD!!! or at the fucking extra chapter!!! WTF?>!?!!?

Dex-chan lover
some of the most pure and horror piece of manga i have ever read. Recommend to all uwu

Double-page supporter
My heart still hurts after reading this eventhough it is my fourth time through.

Read the official English translation instead of this one. This one was good for its time but the official its way better just a heads up if you havent finish the series.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix the hell you mean by nothing happen ? Romance in this is so strong
Do you actually read ? She fucking eat him. Is there anything can be more romantic ?

man i read this manga years ago and just came back to it and i gotta say that ending gets me fucking angry every time like fuckiiing come on whats the point of that tag if you are just gonna ignore it in the end

Wow, what an ending. That was definitely worth finishing. I can't believe some people thought the ending was bad, I think it was great.
This is a very interesting manga, with a unique premise, likeable characters, and unexpected plot twists. I recommend it. It has occasional nudity and very infrequent illustrated nipples; more often they're obscured by hair or steam. For a zombie manga, it's not ridiculously gory, though there is some gore. Probably not for the faint-of-heart. I liked it a lot, overall.

The extra chapter is not canon and is not the ending, the author said that is on a parallel-world kind of thing so chap 56 is the end of the manga.

I get now the tags "Comedy" and "Horror" from that ending. What a disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread