Sano-kun wa Ijiwaru

Double-page supporter
Well, isn't that just the most cliché, why-is-this-romantic shoujo description? I can practically feel myself morphing into a pre-teen again!

I wonder when people will finally have had enough of this tired cliche

Group Leader
Ugh! I barely made it through the first chapter, but I won't be reading any more of this trash. Narcissist, arrogant, self-centered pretty-boy male lead who claims the dim-witted, easily manipulated female lead as his property by the end of the chapter. Frankly, neither of them are in the very least interesting and there is no compelling reason to continue reading.

"No."

That's what i thought while reading this...

Why did i read it? Because i was in the mood for shoujo!

But i don't understand why did he like her? Why did she fall for him?

romantic lead is actually less of a d*ck than other "two-faced prince" shoujo leads (or maybe he jus smiles more). the lead isn't particularly bright but she's charming enough. def coulda used a lil more drama or a situation showing the lead sweating more

I really love its story, its so cute!!!! However, I wanted it to be a long story. Still, kudos to the author.

Group Leader
Thank you Kogarashi for scanlating this! I really enjoyed it. The comedy is pretty good even if the romance is quite shallow. I think this is a good light read!

Contributor
the ML's teasing is at an alright level but it just feels like bullying because the FL is really kind of stupid to the point of annoyance...

It’s actually a decent read, reminds me of ookami shoujo to kuro ouji but Sano-kun is waaaayyyyy better and way less shitty than Sata-kun

Users who are viewing this thread